We are a LEGO family. It started with my husband when he was young and has grown from there. After bringing home thousands of LEGO™ bricks from his childhood, we started adding to the collection. We love putting LEGO™ kits together. At first it was just me and my husband that would assemble them but now our youngest enjoys the challenge. Christmas and Birthdays usually consist of at least one or two boxes of Lego™ bricks. Can you imagine how many we have? We probably have an entire set in our couch cushions!
Last year was the first year we had heard of LEGO™ Kids Fest but we missed out on getting tickets. They sold out super fast. But this year we have been given the opportunity to go and we are so excited! We haven't even told the kids yet (a video might be in order).
The LEGO KidsFest national tour stops at the Charlotte Convention Center in Charlotte, NC, from February 19 - 21, 2016, for the very first time, bringing all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO™ building and experiences together in this three acre activity- and entertainment-packed family event.
LEGO™ KidsFest is for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.
What can you do while you are there?
* LEGO™ Model Museum: life-sized models made entirely from LEGO™ bricks
* LEGO™ Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
* Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
* LEGO™ Star Wars: build and display a Star Wars model
* LEGO™ Disney Princess: create a princess scene to add to a LEGO™ story book
* LEGO™ Super Heroes: pose with a life-sized Spiderman model and more
* LEGO™ DUPLO: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
* LEGO™ Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
* LEGO™ Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
* LEGO™ Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
* LEGO™ Mindstorms: build and program robots and snakes
* LEGO™ Technic: get hands-on with the cool, realistic vehicles at the booth
* Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
* Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO™ bricks for creative play and enjoyment
* Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color foster group creativity
I would like to encourage you to buy your tickets in advance. Tickets go so quickly for this event. LEGO™ KidsFest tickets can be purchased at www.LEGOkidsfest.com. Tickets are $19 for the Friday and Sunday afternoon sessions, and $22 for both sessions on Saturday and the Sunday morning session.
Win 2 tickets to LEGO™ Kids Fest!!!!
One of MY followers will win (2) tickets to for the opening night session on Friday, Feb 19, 2016 (4-8:30pm). I encourage you to LIKE and Follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities. Must be 18 to enter, 1 entry per day allowed.
Winner will be randomly chosen by US Family Guide on Tues Jan 15 and announced on my Blog and notified via email,
Hope to see you there!!!!